- Made in America
- Philips Child Resistant Pop Top Flip Top Vials are the highest quality in packaging containers for collectives and dispensaries.
- These bottles meet the standards of the ASTM and are CPSC child resistant certified.
- 30 Dram Pink Translucent
- 150 Count
- Size: 30 Dram
- Color: Pink
- Translucent (See through)
- Exceeds Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) child-resistant certification of protocols and standards
- BPA Free
- These Pop Tops are Recyclable. Philips Pop Tops are made of Polypropylene (PP), please check with your local recycling facility to confirm they recycle Polypropylene plastic.
- Pallet includes 72 Cases / 10,800 Pop-Tops
PHILIPS ® is the original child-resistant pop-top vial and is certified to meet the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) protocol and standards, fulfilling the requirements of the Poison Prevention Act as per the Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) Title 16, Part 1700.15 (1995) and (CFR) Title 16, Part 1700.20 (1995).
PHILIPS ® pops tops are moisture-resistant and the opaque colors are sunlight blocking keeping the contents as fresh as possible. Made in the USA, PHILIPS ® containers are molded using FDA compliant material in a facility with an ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system. The signature popping sound makes the product easy to use, senior-friendly, cost-effective and highly popular.
US MADE POP TOPS